Current Specials: 10% off any garage Maximization
We know that moving can take a toll on anyone and we are here to make the process as easy and smooth as possible. Tommy, of Tommy and sons is a skilled professional involved with every move. He and his team are fast, efficient, and caring of your needs.
Call Tommy & Son’s Movers when needing piano movers, Dallas movers, Frisco movers, or junk removal services.
1. Pack a personal overnight bag with essentials. This could make your first few nights in your new home a lot easier on you!
2. Pack decorative items first, things you like but don’t use. This can be a great place to get started.
3. Try wrapping fragile items in clothing, it’s soft, needs to move too, and it saves you money on bubble wrap. (Socks work great for extra padding for glasses) (blankets work too!)
4. Label the room each box belongs to, and what is in the box. It’s simpler for you later. Color-coding works great for labeling rooms and easily identifying where things go. It helps to label the side of boxes as opposed to the top.
5. To make unpacking feel like less of an undertaking, unpack one room at a time. With the boxes already organized it will be a breeze!
6. Bring sheets, toilet paper, paper plates and other home essentials in a clear plastic container you can unpack the first night so you are not “roughing it” in your new home.
7. We sometimes can’t avoid taking liquids with us when we move. Try opening the cap, placing saran wrap down, and then placing the cap back on. This will keep your boxes dry and preserve the liquids you’re moving!
8. If you are disconnecting electronics before your movers come, snap a photo of how the wires were connected so you know where everything goes in your new home.
9. Save on boxes by utilizing your hampers, baskets, and suitcases. Suitcases are great for heavy items because they can easily roll around.
10. It’s a good idea to change your address two weeks before moving to prevent any missed mail or packages.
11. Call your cable, internet, and electricity companies and notify them of your move.
12. Call Tommy and Son’s Movers for any take-aways or junk removal you may need so that you can avoid moving unwanted items.
13. Make your last grocery trip a week or two before your scheduled move.
14. If you are moving a lot of cosmetics, placing cotton pads in them may help keep them from breaking during your travels.
15. Finally, enjoy! It’s wonderful to have new beginnings and we are happy to be your top moving company.
Top Movers in Frisco, TX - 2015 - 2016 - Tommy & Son’s Movers as awarded by www.Frisco-online.com
Tommy and Son's Junk Removal - Now Serving Frisco, Plano, and Dallas
Contact us for your Moving and Removal needs
*Emergency services 24/7
*GREAT customer reviews
*No job too small
*Estate take aways
*Trash outs, haul aways
*Cleaning out an office?
*Clean, conscientious and honest
*We schedule no more than 2 jobs in any day, so when we say we will BE THERE at a certain time, we will be there at that time, not a range of hours but an actual arrival time
*Have a delivery you need sooner than the store can get it to you?
*Spring Cleaning made easy- we take it all away!
*Missed the chunk your junk timeframe? We never close!
* Odd jobs - just ASK!
I have been involved in logistics in my personal life I moved many times as a young adult and always found the process stressful and difficult. Not knowing where to bring things I could not fit on my own move or wanting something delivered faster than the store could was frusterating. I quickly saw a need for a reliable and honest company that was upfront in pricing, fair and conscientious toward the customer and worked hard and diligently to make the experience as pleasant and seamless as it could be. Advice is always free!
02/05/2017 - Tommy & Sons came to our rescue when my father needed to move in with us and I had to buy a whole bedroom suite and have it set up quickly. I found a great set online but from three different places and Tommy went and collected them all and delivered them to our home for us. He also took away an old couch we no longer wanted. He is very efficient! Sandy and Ray G- Plano TX
02/01/2017 Tommy cleaned out our shed and garage for us very quickly. We have been wanting to clear those spaces for some time, and now it is all done! Will call the next time I need something removed! Joe- Frisco TX
01/15/2017 T&S picked up some appliances for me and delivered them to my home for a great price! I am excited because I do not own a truck and they were so helpful in placing my new items for me when the store could not deliver them quickly.
11/30/2016 Tommy & Sons has been selected for the 2016 Frisco Small Business Excellence Award in the Movers classification by the Frisco Small Business Excellence Award Program. Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2016 Frisco Small Business Excellence Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Frisco Small Business Excellence Award Program and data provided by third parties. About the Frisco Small Business Excellence Awards Program The Frisco Small Business Excellence Awards recognizes outstanding small businesses that serve the Frisco area. Each year, our selection committee identifies businesses that we believe have achieved outstanding marketing success in their local community and business classification. Recognition is given to those companies that have shown the ability to use their best practices and implemented programs to generate competitive advantages and long-term value. These are small businesses that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the Frisco area a vibrant and vital place to live. The Frisco Small Business Excellence Awards was established to reward the best of small businesses in Frisco. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to award the small business community’s contributions to the U.S. economy.
11/21/2016 - "Doc H" on Yelp
Tommy and a colleague removed the last vestiges of 10+ years in our home tonight. This dynamic duo was prompt, professional and tidy. In addition to standard furniture fair: chairs, shelves, dresser, they carefully extracted through narrow doorways and loaded a family heirloom piano without damaging it or my house!!! I've had poor moving experiences, average moving experiences and, after today, a fabulous one! I cannot recommend Mr. Tommy enough. He is a consummate professional who is meticulous in his work and who says his goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and he actually means it! Have moving or hauling needs in DFW? Look no further. Tommy is my guy. Give him a call. You'll want him to be your go to guy too.
02/04/2016 - CR wrote: Wanted to shout out that Tommy & Sons came through for us in a pinch! And as always, took great care with our belongings.
He is always on time, very professional and always prepared!
Thank you Tommy & Sons!!!
You will always be our Mover of choice!
I used Tommy & Sons last weekend based on these recommendations...they were phenomenal! I called around 4:30 on Saturday, needing some stuff moved out ASAP that evening, and they were there within a few hours and got it all done in two hours. I can't thank them enough. So professional, courteous, and I will 100% use them again for anything I need moved!
August 20, 2014 at 2:09pm
This is the company we used. Tommy has an excellent service and strong men that communicate when moving to ensure your items get handled without a scratch to the house. They were on time and even stayed pass the estimated time. I would use them again...but let's just hope we don't purge things again! Ha!
12/21/2014 We LOVE Tommy & sons!!! They are the hardest working guys I've ever seen!!! They helped us in June 2014 & we used them again recently to remove a couch. I'll never use anyone else!!!
More found at www.Frisco-online.com and Google :)